Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
If bleeding or fever accompanies your diarrhea, your symptoms may result from intense inflammation within the small intestines or colon.
Have you noticed blood in your bowel movements when you have diarrhea, or have you had unexplained fevers?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over