Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Blood in the Urine in Women
Kidney or bladder stones can cause blood in the urine with minimal or no pain.
A less common cause of blood in the urine is a tumor in the bladder or kidneys. There are some things that can be associated with a higher risk of a tumor. Please consider the following questions:
Have you had a recent unexplained weight loss?
Do you smoke cigarettes?
Have you ever worked in the chemical or rubber industry?
Have you ever taken a medication called cyclophosphamide?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over