Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Acid Reflux Treatment
Are you taking a Step 2 drug and a Step 3 drug at the same time?
Adding these drugs together is not better than using one drug alone. In fact, Step 3 drugs (proton pump inhibitors) do not work as well if they are used in combination with a Step 2 drug (H2 blocker).
If you are taking both drugs together, stop the Step 2 drug so your Step 3 drug can work better.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over