Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Acid Reflux Treatment
You have continued symptoms despite using potent anti-acid treatment...you need another step!
There are other treatments available for GERD, but there is also a chance that you have not maximized your benefit from the medicines in the Step 3 group. It will help us to know how long you have been on these medicines.
How long have you taken your Step 3 medicine?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over