Regranex Side Effects
Generic Name: becaplermin topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about becaplermin topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Regranex.
For the Consumer
Applies to becaplermin topical: topical gel/jelly
Along with its needed effects, becaplermin topical (the active ingredient contained in Regranex) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking becaplermin topical:Less common
- Reddened skin near the skin ulcer
- skin rash near the skin ulcer
- Burning sensation at the application site
- unusually warm skin
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to becaplermin topical: topical gel
1. "Product Information. Regranex (becaplermin topical)." McNeil Pharmaceutical, Raritan, NJ.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Regranex (becaplermin topical)
- Regranex Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents