MAA Side Effects
Generic name: albumin aggregated
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 27, 2022.
Note: This document contains side effect information about albumin aggregated. Some dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name MAA.
Applies to albumin aggregated: intravenous kit.
Serious side effects of MAA
Along with its needed effects, albumin aggregated (the active ingredient contained in MAA) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking albumin aggregated:
Incidence not known
- fast heartbeat
- fever and chills
- hives, itching, skin rash
- joint pain, stiffness, or swelling
- redness of the skin
- swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet
- tightness in the chest
- troubled breathing or swallowing
Other side effects of MAA
Some side effects of albumin aggregated may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects.
Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
Incidence not known
- Bleeding, blistering, burning, coldness, discoloration of the skin, feeling of pressure, hives, infection, inflammation, itching, lumps, numbness, pain, rash, redness, scarring, soreness, stinging, swelling, tenderness, tingling, ulceration, or warmth at the injection site
More about MAA (albumin aggregated)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.