Becaplermin topical Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to becaplermin topical: topical gel/jelly
Along with its needed effects, becaplermin topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking becaplermin topical:
- Reddened skin near the skin ulcer
- skin rash near the skin ulcer
Incidence not known
- Burning sensation at the application site
- unusually warm skin
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to becaplermin topical: topical gel
1. "Product Information. Regranex (becaplermin topical)." McNeil Pharmaceutical, Raritan, NJ.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about becaplermin topical
- Becaplermin topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
Other brands: Regranex