Iodine Topical Solution
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: povidone-iodine .10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-677
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine,10% w/v (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
For external use only.
- use in the eyes
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- apply over large areas of the body
- if condition persists or gets worse
- for use longer than 1 week
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product to the area 1-3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
povidone iodine USP, 10%
HELPS PREVENT INFECTION IN MINOR CUTS, SCRAPES AND BURNS
MEIJER PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED
COMPARE TO BETADINE®
8 FL OZ (236 mL)
DIST. BY MEIJER
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
*This product is not manufactured of distributed by Purdue Frederick, owner of the registered trademark, Betadine®.
|IODINE TOPICAL SOLUTION
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 25, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.