What is Xanax (Zanex)?
Xanax (Zanex) tablets are used for the management of anxiety disorder or the short-term relief of symptoms of anxiety. Anxiety or tension associated with the stress of everyday life usually does not require treatment with Xanax (Zanex). Anxiety associated with depression is responsive to Xanax (Zanex).
Xanax (Zanex) is also used for the treatment of panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia.
Xanax (Zanex) tablets are contraindicated in patients with known sensitivity to alprazolam or other benzodiazepines. Xanax (Zanex) may be used in patients with open angle glaucoma who are receiving appropriate therapy, but is contraindicated in patients with acute narrow angle glaucoma.
Click for more information on Zanex (Xanax)
Frequently asked questions
- Valium vs Xanax: Which is better?
- How long does Xanax last for / stay in your system?
- Lorazepam vs Xanax: What is the difference?
- Klonopin vs Xanax - How are they different?
- Can you take Xanax if you are on prednisone?
- Ativan vs Xanax - What is the difference?
- What does extended release (ER) mean?
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.