- Monkeypox Treatment Trial Begins in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
12 October 2022
- SIGA Receives Approval from the FDA for Intravenous (IV) Formulation of TPOXX (tecovirimat)
19 May 2022
- FDA Approves TPOXX (tecovirimat) as the First Drug for the Treatment of Smallpox
13 July 2018
- SIGA Technologies Announces Favorable Outcome of Advisory Committee In Support of TPOXX
1 May 2018
- SIGA Technologies Announces FDA Accepts NDA and Grants Priority Review for Oral TPOXX to Treat Smallpox
7 February 2018
- SIGA Technologies Announces FDA Submission of its New Drug Application for oral TPOXX (tecovirimat) to Treat Smallpox
11 December 2017
Drugs Associated with SIGA Technologies, Inc.
SIGA Technologies, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.