Secura Bio, Inc.
Secura Bio, Inc.
1995 Village Center Circle, Suite 128
Las Vegas, NV 89134
(858) 251-1414Website: https://securabio.com/Careers: https://securabio.com/careersPatient Assistance Program: https://securabio.com/patient-support-programs
- Secura Bio Announces Copiktra (duvelisib) Strategic Focus On T-cell Lymphoma And Voluntary U.S. Withdrawal Of The Relapsed Or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma Indication - December 3, 2021
- Secura Bio Announces U.S. Withdrawal of Farydak (panobinostat) NDA - November 30, 2021
- FDA Approves Copiktra (duvelisib) Capsules for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma and Follicular Lymphoma - September 24, 2018
- FDA Accepts New Drug Application for Duvelisib and Grants Priority Review - April 9, 2018
- Verastem Submits NDA to FDA for Duvelisib for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma and Follicular Lymphoma - February 7, 2018
- Verastem Announces Regulatory Strategy for Duvelisib New Drug Application Following Guidance from FDA - October 31, 2017
- Verastem Expands Duvelisib Development Program to Include Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma - September 6, 2017
- FDA Approves Farydak (panobinostat) for Multiple Myeloma - February 23, 2015
- Novartis Announces Outcome of FDA Advisory Committee Meeting for LBH589 (Panobinostat) - November 6, 2014
Drugs Associated with Secura Bio, Inc.
Secura Bio, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes more than 1 drugs in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: duvelisib
Drug class: PI3K inhibitors
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|