Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
1180 Veterans Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Phone: (650) 624 1100Website: https://www.rigel.com/Careers: www.rigel.com/join-our-team
- FDA Approves Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate) for Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia
17 April 2018
- Rigel Announces Topline Data from Proof-of-Concept Phase 2 Study of Fostamatinib in IgA Nephropathy
3 April 2018
- Rigel Provides Update on FDA Review of Fostamatinib for ITP
2 October 2017
- FDA Accepts Rigel's New Drug Application for Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium) for the Treatment of Chronic ITP
19 June 2017
- Rigel Announces Tavalisse as Proprietary Name for Fostamatinib in the United States
27 April 2017
- Rigel Submits New Drug Application to FDA for Fostamatinib in Chronic ITP
17 April 2017
Drugs Associated with Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: fostamatinib
Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|