Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- FDA Approves Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate) for Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia - April 17, 2018
- Rigel Announces Topline Data from Proof-of-Concept Phase 2 Study of Fostamatinib in IgA Nephropathy - April 3, 2018
- Rigel Provides Update on FDA Review of Fostamatinib for ITP - October 2, 2017
- FDA Accepts Rigel's New Drug Application for Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium) for the Treatment of Chronic ITP - June 19, 2017
- Rigel Announces Tavalisse as Proprietary Name for Fostamatinib in the United States - April 27, 2017
- Rigel Submits New Drug Application to FDA for Fostamatinib in Chronic ITP - April 17, 2017
Drugs Associated with Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.