Nicox Ophthalmics, Inc.
777 Main Street, Suite 1292
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Phone: (817) 529 9300Website: https://www.nicox.comCareers: www.nicox.com/contact
- Nicox Receives FDA Approval of Zerviate (cetirizine ophthalmic solution) 0.24%
31 May 2017
- Nicox Announces PDUFA Date for Zerviate NDA
11 April 2017
- Nicox Resubmits AC-170 (Zerviate) NDA to the U.S. FDA
9 March 2017
- Nicox Receives Complete Response Letter from the FDA Related to GMP on NDA for AC-170
10 October 2016
- U.S. FDA grants Priority Review for Nicox’s AC-170 New Drug Application
21 June 2016
- Nicox submits New Drug Application for AC-170 to U.S. FDA
19 April 2016
Drugs Associated with Nicox Ophthalmics, Inc.
Nicox Ophthalmics, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: cetirizine
Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|