Kyowa Kirin, Inc.
- FDA Approves Nourianz (istradefylline) as an Add-On Drug to Treat Off Episodes in Adults with Parkinson’s Disease - August 28, 2019
- Kyowa Kirin Announces FDA Acceptance of Istradefylline (KW-6002) New Drug Application Resubmission in the US - April 4, 2019
- FDA Approves Poteligeo (mogamulizumab-kpkc) for Mycosis Fungoides and Sézary Syndrome - August 8, 2018
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Announces FDA Notification of PDUFA Action Date Extension for Mogamulizumab - May 30, 2018
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Announces FDA Acceptance for Filing and Priority Review Designation of Mogamulizumab Biologics License Application - November 28, 2017
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Mogamulizumab for the Treatment of Mycosis Fungoides and Sézary Syndrome - August 25, 2017
- Kyowa Hakko Receives Not Approvable Letter from FDA forIstradefylline (KW-6002) - February 28, 2008
- Submission of NDA for Istradefylline (KW-6002), an Investigational Anti-Parkinson's Disease Drug - April 27, 2007
Drugs Associated with Kyowa Kirin, Inc.
Kyowa Kirin, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes more than 4 drugs in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: toremifene
Drug class: hormones/antineoplastics, selective estrogen receptor modulators
Generic name: istradefylline
Drug class: miscellaneous antiparkinson agents
|1 review||8.0 / 10|
Generic name: mogamulizumab
Drug class: miscellaneous antineoplastics
Generic name: granisetron
Drug class: 5HT3 receptor antagonists
|12 reviews||6.1 / 10|
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|