In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Phloroglucinol trimethylether (German)
- Triméthylphloroglucinol (French)
- 1,3,5-Trimethoxybenzene (OS: JAN)
- Triméglucinol (OS: DCF)
- Trimethoxybenzene (IS)
- Bruglucen [+ Phloroglucinol]
- Modipas [+ Phloroglucinol]
- Nero [+ Phloroglucinol]
BIOTECHNO PH, Argentina
- Phloroglucinol/Trimethylphloroglucinol Arrow [+ Phloroglucinol]
- Spasfon [+ Phloroglucinol]
Cephalon, Lebanon; Cephalon, Tunisia; Teva Santé, France
- Spasmed [+ Phloroglucinol]
- Spasmex [+ Phloroglucinol]
- Spasmoglucinol [+ Phloroglucinol] [veterinary use]
- Stopspasm [+ Phloroglucinol]
Chemi ph, Egypt
|DCF||Dénomination Commune Française|
|IUPAC||International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.