Telfast may be available in the countries listed below.
- TELFAST 120 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- TELFAST 120MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- TELFAST 180 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- TELFAST 180MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- TELFAST 30MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Telfast
Fexofenadine is reported as an ingredient of Telfast in the following countries:
Fexofenadine hydrochloride (a derivative of Fexofenadine) is reported as an ingredient of Telfast in the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegowina
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.