In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Kalii bromidum (Latin)
- Kaliumbromid (German)
- Potassium (Bromure de) (French)
- Potassium Bromide (OS: JAN)
- UNII-OSD78555ZM (IS)
- Kalii bromidum (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Kaliumbromid (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Potassium (bromure de) (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Potassium Bromide (PH: BP 2016, JP XVI, USP 38)
- Potassium bromide (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Bromav (veterinary use)
- Bromilep (veterinary use)
Dechra Veterinary Products, United Kingdom
- Crisax (Potassium Bromide and Phenobarbital (+ Bromocamphor (veterinary use))
Laboratoire TVM, France
- DIBRO-BE mono
- Libromide (veterinary use)
Albrecht, Germany; Dechra, Finland; Dechra, Ireland; Dechra, Netherlands; Dechra, Norway; Dechra Veterinary Products, Belgium; Dechra Veterinary Products, United Kingdom
- Potassium Bromide
Yamazen Seiyaku, Japan
- Sintokalm (veterinary use)
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|USP||Pharmacopoeia of the United States|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.