In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Pituitary gonadotropin: Luteinizing hormone (LH)
Glycoprotein.Heterodimer of non-covalently linked unspecific α- and specific β-glycopeptidic subunits, isolated from anterior pituitary.
- Lutropinum (Latin)
- Luteinisierendes Hormon (German)
- Hormone lutéinisante (French)
- Lutropina (Spanish)
- Gonadotropin B (IS)
- ICSH (IS)
- Interstitial cell stimulating hormone (IS)
- LH (IS)
- Luteotropic Hormone (IS)
- Pituitary Luteinizing Hormone (IS)
- PLH (IS)
- Prolan B (IS)
- Grafova (Luteinising Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone)
- HMG Ferring (Luteinising Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone)
- Lifecell (Luteinising Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone)
- Menogon (Luteinising Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone)
- Pergoveris (Luteinising Hormone and Follitropin Alfa)
Merck Serono, Poland; Serono, Tunisia
- Pluset (Luteinising Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (veterinary use))
Vetcare, Finland; Laboratorios Calier, Belgium; Laboratorios Calier, Ireland; Laboratorios Calier, Netherlands; Laboratorios Calier, SA, United Kingdom; Qalian, France; Sykes Vet International, Australia
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.