CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Cellulose 2-hydroxypropyl eter (IUPAC, WHO)
- Hyprolosum (Latin)
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose (German)
- Hyprolose (French)
- Hiprolosa (Spanish)
- Hydroxypropylcellulose (OS: DCF, JAN)
- Low Substituted Hydroxypropylcellulose (OS: JAN)
- E 463 (IS)
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose (PH: NF 33)
- Hydroxypropylcellulose (PH: BP 2016, JP XVI, Ph. Eur. 8, Ph. Franç. 11)
- Hydroxypropylcellulose, Low-Substituted (PH: NF 33, Ph. Eur. 8)
- Hydroxypropylcellulosum substitutum humile (PH: Ph. Eur. 8, Ph. Int. 4)
- Idrossipropilcellulosa (PH: F.U. VIII)
- Low Substituted Hydroxypropylcellulose (PH: JP XVI)
Aton Pharma, Canada; Merck Sharp & Dohme, Taiwan
|DCF||Dénomination Commune Française|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.