Hyoscine may be available in the countries listed below.
- HYOSCINE 400 MICROGRAMS/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- HYOSCINE 600 MICROGRAMS/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- HYOSCINE BUTYLBROMIDE 10 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- HYOSCINE BUTYLBROMIDE 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- HYOSCINE HYDROBROMIDE 400 MCG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- HYOSCINE HYDROBROMIDE 600 MCG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- HYOSCINE INJECTION BP 400MCG/ML (Leaflet)
- HYOSCINE INJECTION BP 600MCG/ML (Leaflet)
- HYOSCINE-N-BUTYLBROMIDE 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Hyoscine
Hyoscine (BAN) is known as Scopolamine in the US.
|BAN||British Approved Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.