In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
- Choline and magnesium trisalicylates
- Choline and magnesium trisalicylates liquid
- Choline Magnesium Trisalicylate
- Choline Magnesium Trisalicylate Liquid
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Quaternary ammonium compound
Treatment of liver disorders
- Cholinum (Latin)
- Cholin (German)
- Choline (French)
- Colina (Spanish)
- Choline (OS: DCF)
- Bonjela (Choline and Cetalkonium Chloride)
Reckitt Benckiser, Malta
- Sédochol (Choline and Methionine, + Sorbitol (veterinary use))
|DCF||Dénomination Commune Française|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.