In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
- BUSCOPAN 10 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BUSCOPAN 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BUSCOPAN AMPOULES 20MG/ML (Leaflet)
- BUSCOPAN CRAMPS (Leaflet)
- BUSCOPAN CRAMPS 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BUSCOPAN CRAMPS RELIEF 10 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BUSCOPAN IBS RELIEF (Leaflet)
- BUSCOPAN TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BUSCOPAN TABLETS 10MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Buscopan
Butylscopolamine is reported as an ingredient of Buscopan in the following countries:
Metamizole is reported as an ingredient of Buscopan in the following countries:
Scopolamine butylbromide (a derivative of Scopolamine) is reported as an ingredient of Buscopan in the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegowina
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.