In the US, Betnovate (betamethasone topical) is a member of the drug class topical steroids and is used to treat Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Dermatological Disorders, Lichen Planus and Lichen Sclerosus.
- BETNOVATE CREAM (Leaflet)
- BETNOVATE LOTION (Leaflet)
- BETNOVATE OINTMENT (Leaflet)
- BETNOVATE RD CREAM (Leaflet)
- BETNOVATE RD OINTMENT (Leaflet)
- BETNOVATE SCALP APPLICATION (Leaflet)
- BETNOVATE SCALP APPLICATION 0.1% W/W CUTANEOUS SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- BETNOVATE- C CREAM (Leaflet)
- BETNOVATE-C CREAM (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Betnovate
Betamethasone is reported as an ingredient of Betnovate in the following countries:
Betamethasone 17α-valerate (a derivative of Betamethasone) is reported as an ingredient of Betnovate in the following countries:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.