Betahistine Dihydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- BETAHISTINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 16 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BETAHISTINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 16MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BETAHISTINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 24 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BETAHISTINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 8 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BETAHISTINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 8MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BETAHISTINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS 16MG (Leaflet)
- BETAHISTINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS 8MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Betahistine Dihydrochloride
Betahistine Dihydrochloride (BANM) is also known as Betahistine (Rec.INN)
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.