Excipient (pharmacologically inactive substance)
What is it?
Riboflavin is vitamin B2. Vitamins are natural substances that are needed for many processes in the body. Riboflavin is important for the function of the body and is used to prevent and to treat deficiencies of riboflavin. The daily adult human requirement is 1.7 mg for adult men and 1.3 mg for adult women, with a higher daily requirement during pregnancy and lactation; dietary sources include green vegetables, liver, kidneys, wheat germ, milk, eggs, cheese, and fish.
Top Medications with this excipient
- Diurex Max pamabrom 50 mg ()
- Diurex Water Capsules pamabrom 50 mg ()
- Kuvan 100 mg ()
- Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 0.25 mg ()
- Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 0.5 mg ()
- Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg ()