Navstel Approval History
- FDA approved: Yes (First approved July 24th, 2008)
- Brand name: Navstel
- Generic name: balanced salt ophthalmic solution with hypromellose, dextrose and glutathione
- Dosage form: Intraocular Irrigating Solution
- Company: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- Treatment for: Intraocular Irrigation
Navstel is a balanced salt ophthalmic solution for use as an intraocular irrigation during surgical procedures involving perfusion of the eye.
Development History and FDA Approval Process for Navstel
|Jul 24, 2008||FDA Approves Navstel Intraocular Irrigating Solution|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.