Luxturna Approval History
- FDA approved: Yes (First approved December 19th, 2017)
- Brand name: Luxturna
- Generic name: voretigene neparvovec
- Dosage form: Intraocular Suspension for Subretinal Injection
- Company: Spark Therapeutics, Inc.
- Treatment for: Biallelic RPE65-Mediated Inherited Retinal Disease
Luxturna (voretigene neparvovec) is an adeno-associated viral (AAV) vector gene therapy for the treatment of patients with vision loss due to confirmed biallelic RPE65-mediated inherited retinal disease (IRD).
Development History and FDA Approval Process for Luxturna
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.