HalfLytely and Bisacodyl Tablets Approval History
- FDA approved: Yes (First approved May 10th, 2004)
- Brand name: HalfLytely and Bisacodyl Tablets
- Generic name: bisacodyl and polyethylene glycol (PEG) 3350 with electrolytes
- Dosage form: Bowel Prep Kit
- Company: Braintree Laboratories, Inc.
- Treatment for: Bowel Preparation
HalfLytely and Bisacodyl Tablet Bowel Prep Kit is a combination of PEG- 3350, an osmotic laxative and bisacodyl, a stimulant laxative, indicated for cleansing of the colon as a preparation for colonoscopy in adults.
Development History and FDA Approval Process for HalfLytely and Bisacodyl Tablets
|May 10, 2004||HalfLytely Braintree Laboratories, Inc. - Treatment for Colonoscopy Preparation|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.