Dexycu Approval History
- FDA approved: Yes (First approved February 9, 2018)
- Brand name: Dexycu
- Generic name: dexamethasone
- Dosage form: Intraocular Suspension
- Company: Icon Bioscience Inc.
- Treatment for: Postoperative Ocular Inflammation
Dexycu (dexamethasone) is a long-acting, injectable corticosteroid formulation administered intraocularly into the posterior chamber of the eye for the treatment of postoperative inflammation associated with cataract surgery.
Development History and FDA Approval Process for Dexycu
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.