brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine FDA Alerts
The FDA Alert(s) below may be specifically about brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine or relate to a group or class of drugs which include brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine.
MedWatch Safety Alerts are distributed by the FDA and published by Drugs.com. Following is a list of possible medication recalls, market withdrawals, alerts and warnings. For the latest FDA MedWatch alerts, go here.
Recent FDA Alert(s) for brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine
May 23, 2005
Audience: Healthcare professionals and consumersFDA issued a Talk Paper to notify the public about the abuse of dextromethorphan (DXM), an ingredient found in many over-the-counter (OTC) cough and cold remedies. The agency is working with other health and law enforcement authorities to address this serious issue and warn the public of potential harm, after five recently reported deaths of teenagers that may be associated with the consumption of powdered DXM sold in capsules.
[May 20, 2005 - Talk Paper - FDA]
More brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine Resources
- Bromhist PDX Consumer Information
- Brompheniramine, dextromethorphan, and pseudoephedrine Consumer Information
- Brompheniramine, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Consumer Information
- TGQ 30PSE/3BRM/15DM Consumer Information
- BPM Mal, PSE HC, DM HBr Prescribing Information
- Brompheniramine, Pseudoephedrine, Dextromethorpan Syrup Prescribing Information
- Brompheniramine, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan A-Z Drug Facts