Famotidine FDA Alerts
The FDA Alerts below may be specifically about famotidine or relate to a group or class of drugs which include famotidine.
MedWatch Safety Alerts are distributed by the FDA and published by Drugs.com. Following is a list of possible medication recalls, market withdrawals, alerts and warnings.
Recent FDA Alerts for famotidine
Famotidine Injection, 20 mg/2 mLBedford Laboratories and FDA notified healthcare professionals of the voluntary recall of one lot of Famotidine Injection, 20 mg/2 mL (NDC 55390-029-10), Lot# 609336, exp. 04/06, due to a lack of sterility assurance. This prescription product was distributed in August 2004 throughout the United States to wholesalers and distributors, who further distributed the product to hospitals. [April 29, 2005 - Press Release - Bedford Laboratories, Inc.]
More famotidine Resources
- Famotidine Consumer Information
- Famotidine Advanced Consumer Information
- Famotidine AHFS DI Monograph
- Famotidine Injection Prescribing Information
- Famotidine Oral Suspension Prescribing Information
- Famotidine Tablets Prescribing Information
- Good Neighbor Acid Reducer Prescribing Information
- Famotidine A-Z Drug Facts