Vitamin K (Phytonadione) Injection Shortage
Last Updated: July 22, 2019
- Pfizer had vitamin K injection on shortage due to manufacturing delays.
- Vitamin K injection, Amphastar, 2 mg/mL, 0.5 mL SAF-T-JET prefilled syringe, 10 count, NDC 76329-1240-01
- Vitamin K injection, Pfizer, 10 mg/mL, 1 mL ampule, 25 count, NDC 00409-9158-01
- Vitamin K injection, Pfizer, 2 mg/mL, 0.5 mL ampule, 25 count, NDC 00409-9157-01
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated July 22, 2019 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created May 23, 2019 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2019, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.