Vitamin E Aqueous Oral Solution Shortage
Last Updated: January 25, 2017
- Aquasol E drops, Pfizer, 15 IU/0.3 mL, 12 mL bottle, 1 count, NDC 61703-0419-77
- Aquasol E drops, Pfizer, 15 IU/0.3 mL, 30 mL bottle, 1 count, NDC 61703-0419-78
- Aqueous Vitamin E oral drops, Lannett, 15 IU/0.3 mL, 30 mL bottle, 1 count, NDC 54838-0005-30
- Vitamin E oral drops, Geritrex, 15 IU/0.3 mL, 12 mL bottle, 1 count, UPC 92771-072512
- Geritrex discontinued vitamin E oral drops in January 2017.
- Pfizer (Hospira) discontinued Aquasol E oral drops in October 2016.
- Lannett (Silarx) discontinued vitamin E oral drops in July 2016.
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Lannett and Geritrex discontinued vitamin E aqueous oral solution. Hospira discontinued Aquasol E oral solution.
Updated January 25, 2017 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created October 2, 2012 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.