Vincristine Sulfate Injection
Last Updated: January 31, 2020
- Pfizer had vincristine on shortage due to manufacturing delays and increased demand. They are the sole supplier of vincristine sulfate injection. There is a Dear Healthcare Professional letter available at https://www.fda.gov/media/131865/download.
- Teva discontinued Vincosar in early-July 2019.
- Vincristine injection, Pfizer, 1 mg/mL, 1 mL vial, 1 count, NDC 61703-0309-06
- Vincristine injection, Pfizer, 1 mg/mL, 2 mL vial, 1 count, NDC 61703-0309-16
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Pfizer has vincristine 1 mg/mL 1 mL and 2 mL vials available.
Updated January 31, 2020 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created October 1, 2019 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2020, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.