Verapamil Injection Shortage
Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- Hospira had verapamil injection on shortage due to increased demand for the product.
- Hospira is the sole supplier of verapamil injection.
- Verapamil injection, Pfizer, 2.5 mg/mL, 2 mL ampule, 5 count, NDC 00409-4011-01
- Verapamil injection, Pfizer, 2.5 mg/mL, 2 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 00409-1144-05
- Verapamil injection, Pfizer, 2.5 mg/mL, 4 mL Ansyr syringe, 5 count, NDC 00409-9633-05
- Verapamil injection, Pfizer, 2.5 mg/mL, 4 mL vial, 5 count, NDC 00409-1144-02
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Hospira has all verapamil presentations available.
Updated May 26, 2016 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created June 4, 2015 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.