Last Updated: March 5, 2021
- Tigan oral capsule, Pfizer, 300 mg, bottle, 100 count, NDC 61570-0079-01
- All generic trimethobenzamide oral capsules have been discontinued.
- Pfizer discontinued oral Tigan. They expect supplies to be depleted by May 2021.
- Trimethobenzamide injection is not affected by this shortage.
- There are no presentations available
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Pfizer discontinued Tigan 300 mg capsules.
Updated March 5, 2021 by Stephen Andrews, PharmD, BCPS, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 10, 2021 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2021, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.