Secretin Injection Shortage
Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- ChiRhoStim lyophilized powder for solution for injection, ChiRhoClin, 16 mcg, vial, single count NDC 67066-0005-01
- ChiRhoClin is qualifying a manufacturing site.
- ChiRhoClin has been working with FDA to release ChiRhoStim lot #0636149. This lot was produced at a new manufacturing site that has not been approved by FDA. Please see the Dear Health Care Provider letter for additional information (http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/DrugSafety/DrugShortages/UCM399083.pdf). ChiRhoClin anticipates the release of a new ChiRhoStim lot in 2015.
- Additional information is available at: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/DrugSafety/DrugShortages/UCM399083.pdf.
Estimated Resupply Dates
- ChiRhoClin has ChiRhoStim available. Order product through your wholesaler or by direct order.
- ChiRhoStim from batch #0636149 should be filtered using a Millex-GV Syringe Microbial Filter Unit prior to administration. These filters are included with each vial of ChiRhoStim.
Updated May 26, 2016 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created May 9, 2012 by Erin R. Fox, PharmD, Director, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.