Reteplase Injection Shortage
Last Updated: June 11, 2019
- Chiesi USA acquired Cornerstone Therapeutics in March 2014.
- Cornerstone Therapeutics acquired EKR Therapeutics in June 2012. EKR Therapeutics had previously purchased Retavase from PDL BioPharma.
- Cornerstone Therapeutics was seeking FDA approval of a new supplier of the active pharmaceutical ingredient for Retevase: http://crtx.mwnewsroom.com/press-releases/cornerstone-therapeutics-completes-acquisition-of--nasdaq-crtx-0903873.
- Retavase injection, Chiesi, Full Kit, two 10 unit, single dose vial, NDC 10122-0141-02
- Retavase injection, Chiesi, Half Kit, one 10 unit, single dose vial, NDC 10122-0143-01
Updated June 11, 2019 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created October 9, 2009 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2019, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.