Quinidine Gluconate Injection Shortage
Last Updated: March 4, 2020
- Quinidine gluconate injection, Lilly USA, LLC, 80 mg/mL, 10 mL vial, 1 count, NDC 00002-1407-01 - discontinued
- Lilly USA is the sole supplier of quinidine gluconate injection and is discontinuing the manufacture of the product.
- There are no presentations available
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Lilly USA has stopped marketing quinidine gluconate 80 mg/mL 10 mL vials.
Implications for Patient Care
- CDC and FDA are working to ensure adequate treatment options are available for patients.
Updated March 4, 2020 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created January 11, 2019 by Anthony Trovato, PharmD, BCPS. © 2020, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.