Posaconazole Oral Suspension
Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- Merck states the shortage was due to manufacturing delays.
- Noxafil delayed-release tablets and intravenous injections are not affected by this shortage.
- Merck is the only supplier of posaconazole oral suspension.
- Noxafil oral suspension, Merck, 40 mg/mL, 105 mL glass bottle, 1 count, NDC 00085-1328-01
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All presentations are currently available.
Updated May 26, 2016 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created November 6, 2014 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.