Orphenadrine Citrate Injection
Last Updated: February 16, 2017
- Akorn had orphenadrine citrate injection on shortage due to manufacturing delays.
- Actavis did not provide a reason for the orphenadrine citrate shortage.
- Sagent is no longer marketing orphenadrine citrate.
- Orphenadrine Citrate solution for injection, Actavis, 30 mg/mL, 2 mL vial, 10 count, NDC 00591-3222-47
- Orphenadrine Citrate solution for injection, Akorn, 30 mg/mL, 2 mL vial, 10 count, NDC 17478-0538-02
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated February 16, 2017 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created October 17, 2016 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.