Multiple Vitamin Oral Liquid Shortage
Last Updated: August 8, 2018
- CertaVite with Antioxidants oral liquid, Major, 236 mL bottle, NDC 00904-5023-09
- Major has discontinued CertaVite with Antioxidants.
- Pfizer has Centrum liquid available.
- Rugby had Cerovite liquid on shortage due to the PharmaTech recall in August 2017. Several products were recalled due to potential contamination with Burkholderia cepacia.
- Centrum Liquid oral liquid, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, 236 mL bottle, NDC 00005-4344-62
- Cerovite oral liquid, Rugby Laboratories, 236 mL bottle, NDC 00536-1153-59
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All presentations are available.
Updated August 8, 2018 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 7, 2018 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2018, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.