Last Updated: June 5, 2022
- Avet has metoclopramide injection available.
- Fresenius Kabi has metoclopramide injection available.
- Pfizer had metoclopramide injection on shortage due to increased demand.
- Teva did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Metoclopramide injection, Avet Pharmaceuticals, 5 mg/mL, 2 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 23155-0240-41
- Metoclopramide injection, Fresenius Kabi, 5 mg/mL, 2 mL Simplist prefilled syringe, 24 count, NDC 76045-0101-20
- Metoclopramide injection, Pfizer, 5 mg/mL, 2 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 00409-3414-01
- Metoclopramide injection, Teva, 5 mg/mL, 2 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 00703-4502-04
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated June 5, 2022 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created August 11, 2021 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2022, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.