Lidocaine Topical 4% Solution Shortage
Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- LTA Syringe Kit topical solution, Pfizer, 40 mg/mL, 4 mL syringe, 25 count, NDC 00409-4698-01
- Laryng-O-Jet topical solution, Amphastar, 40 mg/mL, 4 mL syringe, 25 count, NDC 76329-6300-05
- Hospira discontinued LTA Syringes kits on August 5, 2014 due to a business decision.
- Amphastar had Laryng-O-Jets on shortage due to increased demand.
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Amphastar has Laryng-O-Jet topical solution on intermittent back order and the company is releasing supplies regularly.
Updated May 26, 2016 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created September 8, 2014 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.