Lidocaine Topical 4% Solution
Last Updated: October 8, 2017
- Amphastar has Laryng-O-Jet syringes available.
- Teligent did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- West-Ward has lidocaine 4% topical solution available.
- Laryng-O-Jet topical solution, Amphastar, 40 mg/mL, 4 mL syringe, 25 count, NDC 76329-6300-05
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride topical solution, Teligent, 4%, 50 mL bottle, 1 count, NDC 52565-0009-50
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride topical solution, West-Ward, 4%, 50 mL bottle, 1 count, NDC 00054-3505-47
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated October 8, 2017 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 7, 2017 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.