Lidocaine Hydrochloride Oral Topical Solution (Viscous) 2%
Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- Akorn could not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Roxane states the shortage was due to increased demand.
- Qualitest will not provide shortage information for any of their products because they consider the information to be proprietary.
- Viscous Lidocaine oral solution, Akorn, 2%, 100 mL bottle, 1 count, NDC 50383-0775-04
- Viscous Lidocaine oral solution, Akorn, 2%, 15 mL unit-dose cup 40 count, NDC 50383-0775-17
- Viscous Lidocaine oral solution, West-Ward, 2%, 100 mL bottle, 1 count, NDC 00054-3500-49
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All presentations from Akorn and Roxane are currently available.
Updated May 26, 2016 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 9, 2015 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.