Leuprolide Acetate 14-Day Kit
Last Updated: September 5, 2018
- Leuprolide Acetate subcutaneous injection, Sun Pharma, 1 mg/0.2 mL, 2.8 mL multiple dose vial, 14 day kit NDC 47335-0936-40
- Sun Pharma did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Sandoz states the reason for the shortage was increased demand.
- Teva is not currently marketing leuprolide injection.
- Leuprolide Acetate subcutaneous injection, Sandoz, 1 mg/0.2 mL, 2.8 mL multiple dose vial, 14 day kit NDC 00781-4003-32
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Sun Pharma has leuprolide acetate injection on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.
Updated September 5, 2018 by Stephen Andrews, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 25, 2011 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2018, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.