Leuprolide Acetate 14-Day Kit
Last Updated: June 23, 2019
- Sun Pharma did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Sandoz states the reason for the shortage was increased demand.
- Teva is not currently marketing leuprolide injection.
- Leuprolide Acetate subcutaneous injection, Sandoz, 1 mg/0.2 mL, 2.8 mL multiple dose vial, 14 day kit NDC 00781-4003-32
- Leuprolide Acetate subcutaneous injection, Sun Pharma, 1 mg/0.2 mL, 2.8 mL multiple dose vial, 14 day kit NDC 47335-0936-40
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated June 23, 2019 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 25, 2011 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2019, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.