Leuprolide Acetate 14-Day Kit
Last Updated: October 30, 2018
- Leuprolide Acetate subcutaneous injection, Sun Pharma, 1 mg/0.2 mL, 2.8 mL multiple dose vial, 14 day kit NDC 47335-0936-40
- Sun Pharma did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Sandoz states the reason for the shortage was increased demand.
- Teva is not currently marketing leuprolide injection.
- Leuprolide Acetate subcutaneous injection, Sandoz, 1 mg/0.2 mL, 2.8 mL multiple dose vial, 14 day kit NDC 00781-4003-32
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Sun Pharma has leuprolide acetate injection on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.
Updated October 30, 2018 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created February 25, 2011 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2018, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.