Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- Hospira had labetalol on shortage due to increased demand.
- Sagent suspended production on labetalol 5 mg/mL 20 mL vials (NDC 25021-0300-20) in July 2013 and 40 mL vials in February 2014 (NDC 25021-0300-40) and the company has no estimated release date for further production.
- West-Ward Pharmaceuticals' parent company, Hikma Pharmaceuticals, acquired several products from Bedford Laboratories in July 2014 including labetalol injection. West-Ward is not actively marketing labetalol injection.
- Labetalol injection, Akorn, 5 mg/mL, 20 mL vial, 1 count, NDC 17478-0420-20
- Labetalol injection, Akorn, 5 mg/mL, 40 mL vial, 1 count, NDC 17478-0420-40
- Labetalol injection, Pfizer, 5 mg/mL, 20 mL vial, 1 count, NDC 00409-2267-20
- Labetalol injection, Pfizer, 5 mg/mL, 4 mL Carpuject syringe, 10 count, NDC 00409-2339-34
- Labetalol injection, Pfizer, 5 mg/mL, 40 mL vial, 1 count, NDC 00409-2267-54
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated May 26, 2016 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created April 21, 2010 by Jane Chandramouli, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.