Last Updated: December 8, 2022
- Hydralazine injection, American Regent, 20 mg/mL, 1 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 00517-0901-25
- Hydralazine injection, Mylan Institutional (Viatris), 20 mg/mL, 1 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 67457-0291-01
- Akorn has hydralazine injection available. They are currently not marketing the 25 count size.
- American Regent did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Fresenius Kabi has hydralazine on shortage due to increased demand.
- Hikma did not provide a reason for the shortage.
- Mylan has hydralazine injection on shortage due to increased demand.
- X-Gen is not currently manufacturing hydralazine injection.
- Hydralazine injection, Akorn, 20 mg/mL, 1 mL vial, 10 count, NDC 17478-0934-10
- Hydralazine injection, Fresenius Kabi, 20 mg/mL, 1 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 63323-0614-01
- Hydralazine injection, Hikma, 20 mg/mL, 1 mL vial, 25 count, NDC 00641-6231-25
Estimated Resupply Dates
- American Regent has hydralazine 20 mg/mL 1 mL vials available in limited supply.
- Viatris has hydralazine 20 mg/mL 1 mL vials on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.
Updated December 8, 2022 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created June 4, 2018 by Anthony Trovato, PharmD, BCPS. © 2022, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.