Echothiophate Iodide Ophthalmic Drops
Last Updated: April 13, 2020
- Phospholine Iodide ophthalmic drops, Pfizer, 0.125% (6.25 mg/5 mL), 5 mL bottle, 1 count, NDC 00046-1065-05
- Pfizer has Phospholine Iodide ophthalmic drops on shortage due to manufacturing delays.
- Pfizer is the sole supplier of echothiophate iodide.
- There are no presentations available
Estimated Resupply Dates
- Pfizer has Phospholine Iodide 6.25 mg/5 mL ophthalmic drops on back order and the company estimates a release date of July 2020.
Updated April 13, 2020 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created January 7, 2020 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. © 2020, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.